You can obtain a safety deposit box by either coming to our office in person or by applying online by filling the credentials below.
1. Inquiring in person – To open an account with us and get a deposit box you will be required to complete the application form and provide us with the following documentation and fees:-
- a) Photographic proof of identity, e.g. Passport or Driving License
- b) Proof of address, e.g. Utility bill (council tax, gas water etc.), which is not more than three months older
- c) Please bring your originals
2. Apply online by completing the Online application form (Please bring your originals)